Emergency Dentist – Longmeadow, MA
Timely Care for Sudden Dental Injuries
There is nothing worse than having to deal with tooth pain. No matter how long it lasts, it can be a miserable experience and one that we never want our patients to endure. But should a dental emergency occur, make sure to call our office right away. With same-day emergency appointments available, we will get you in right away to meet with our Flagship Dental Group team so that we can provide the help you need. No matter if it’s a knocked-out tooth, severe infection, or a lost dental filling, you can count on our emergency dentists in Longmeadow to be here for you.
Why Choose Flagship Dental Group for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments Available
- Three Types of Optimal Tooth Replacements
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Call our office for an appointment – We offer same-day emergency appointments for those in need, so the moment a dental injury occurs, don’t hesitate to let us know. We’ll not only schedule a time for you to come in but also offer first-aid tips to help keep your smile protected while at home.
- Undergo a thorough examination – You will meet with Dr. Kelliher or Dr. Foerster and undergo a thorough examination of your mouth. We’ll begin to help you out of any pain while determining the severity of your injury.
- Analyze and compile findings – Once we have the proper images and notes, we’ll compile our findings and begin to analyze them before drawing up a treatment plan that we will go over with you.
- Deliver timely care – Once you approve the treatment plan we provide, we’ll begin treating your injury so that you and your smile can be back to living your best life.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Our team is knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in treating all types of dental emergencies, some of which are listed below. You may be unaware of how serious a dental injury might be, which is why you are encouraged to call us so that we can determine if you need to come in right away. Should you wish to learn more about ways to manage your pain and injury at home, review the following information.
Hot & Cold
Gums, Lip or
Jaw Pain or
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
It is impossible for us to know how much your dental emergency treatment will cost unless you schedule an appointment with a member of our team. Using a series of factors to determine the type of care that is required as well as how much you can expect to pay for treatment, we will formulate an estimate that will allow you to better plan. We’ll work with your insurance company to maximize any benefits while also delivering options to help keep costs low if you do not have private dental insurance.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies cannot always be avoided, but you can be more mindful of what you eat, how you protect your teeth, your oral hygiene habits, whether you see your dentist, and how you use your teeth daily. If you want to make sure you aren’t spending your money on an emergency dental visit, keep these proactive steps in mind:
- Regularly brush your teeth (twice each day) and floss (at least once a day).
- Use an ADA-approved mouthwash to flush out any remaining bacteria.
- Wear a custom mouthguard if you play sports.
- Wear a custom nightguard if you suffer from bruxism.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals, not those full of sugars and starches.
- Never use your teeth as tools.
- Quit smoking and engaging in other bad oral habits such as eating ice and biting your fingernails.